Health service useful numbers, opening hours and locations
A-Z Health Conditions Search
Health Conditions A-Z on nidirect contains information on a number of common illnesses and conditions and includes:
- information on symptoms and related illnesses.
- details on how to treat less serious symptoms yourself.
- advice on when seek medical help from your GP or pharmacist.
Find out which community pharmacies are open at weekends and on public holiday.
GP Practices and Out of Hours
- GP Practice Finder – https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/services/gp-practices
- GP Out of Hours – https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/out-of-hours
Minor Injuries Units
Minor Injuries Units on nidirect includes information on the types of injuries treated and locations of Minor Injuries Units.
Emergency Healthcare on nidirect includes information to help you decide if you need to access emergency services and what emergency services are available, including:
- Emergency Department locations and waiting times.
- How to access emergency dental treatment.
- Mental health emergency.