The Health Conditions A-Z on nidirect contains information on a number of common illnesses and conditions and includes:
- information on symptoms and related illnesses.
- details on how to treat less serious symptoms yourself.
- advice on when seek medical help from your GP or pharmacist.
The Children’s Symptom Checker on the Belfast Trust website, will help guide you on the best course of action for your child’s condition.
If your child is feeling unwell, you can use the symptom checker to gain a better understanding of what might be happening and where to get treatment.
This will help ensure your child receives the most appropriate care in the right place, at the right time, from the most appropriate team.
Find out which community pharmacies are open at weekends and on public holiday.
Link to BSO website.
Minor Injuries Units on nidirect includes information on the types of injuries treated and locations of Minor Injuries Units.
Emergency Healthcare on nidirect includes information to help you decide if you need to access emergency services and what emergency services are available, including:
- Emergency Department locations and waiting times.
- How to access emergency dental treatment.
- Mental health emergency.