Integrated Care Partnerships (ICPs) are led by those providing health and social care services in each locality.
Each of the 17 ICPs consists of a Partnership Committee that meets on at least a quarterly basis and includes:
- 2 GPs who work in the locality
- 2 community pharmacists
- Service user and carer from the locality
- A representative from a local community organisation
- A representative from a local voluntary organisation
- A local council representative
- Four representatives from the local Trust (medical specialist, nurse, allied health professional and social worker)
- A member of the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service.