Children and Young People’s Emotional Health and Wellbeing Framework
Children and young people’s Emotional Health and Wellbeing (EHWB) Framework
The Department of Health will soon be publishing, for consultation, the Children and Young People’s EHWB Framework. The Framework puts children, young people and families at the heart of decision making.
Recent webinars and workshops using the iThrive model for change will inform the final Framework and support implementation planning.
More information about the iThrive model
- i-Thrive | Implementing the Thrive Framework
- Thrive – shared decision making | Partners in Salford
- i-THRIVE | NELFT NHS Foundation Trust
- Somerset children & young people Health & Wellbeing
- Resources for Teachers, Professionals and Digital Support – THRIVE Framework | Haringey Council
- The Haringey Anchor Approach | Haringey Council