Integrated Care System NI Webinar Videos and Presentations
- ICS Webinar 9 video – How can ICSs tackle health inequalities
- ICS Webinar 8 video – ICS NI Programme Update.
- ICS Webinar 7 video – Examples of good practice in ICS models elsewhere.
- ICS Webinar 6 video – Embedding co-production within the Integrated Care System.
- ICS Webinar 5 video – What does a focus on Population Health mean within and Integrated Care System?
- ICS Webinar 4 video – ICS and Community Planning.
- ICS Webinar 3 video – Planning and delivering within an outcomes based approach.
- ICS Webinar 2 video – The nine pillars of integrated care.
- ICS Webinar 1 video – Introduction to ICS NI – Draft Framework.
|ICS Presentation - 27 April 2023 - Lisburn Slides||02-05-2023||Download|
|ICS Presentation - 27 April 2023||02-05-2023||Download|
|ICS webinar 31 March 2023 - Implementation Martin Hayes||02-05-2023||Download|
|ICS Presentation 31 March 2023 - ICS Update||02-05-2023||Download|
|ICS presentation 30 January 2023 - NI Lessons on Integrated Care Systems|
Discussions on what lessons ICS NI can learn from the development of Integrated Care Systems in England.
|ICS Presentation 10 November 2022 - Understanding integration_NI|
Understanding integration: listening to and learning from people and communities.
Dan Wellings and Clair Thorstensen-Woll
|ICS Presentation 21 September 2022 - Population Health|
Population Health and ICS NI.
Speakers: Martina Moore, Programme Director ICS NI, Strategic, Planning & Performance Group, DoH
Dr Joanne McClean, Director of Public Health, PHA
|ICS presentation 10 June 2022 - Community Planning - Kim McLaughlin|
ICS Webinar Presentation 10 June 2022 - Community Planning and the ICS Process - Fermanagh and Omagh Community Planning Partnership
|ICS presentation 10 June 2022 - Community Planning|
Role of Community Planning within the Integrated Care System - Colette Rogers, Head of Health Improvement (South), Public Health Agency
|ICS presentation April 2022 - An Outcomes Based Approach within the Integrated Care System|
Reflections on an Outcomes Based Approach Jennie Dunlop Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council.
|ICS presentation April 2022 - Outcomes Based Approaches|
Moving Towards Outcomes Based Approaches. Naomi Dunbar, South Eastern HSC Trust
|ICS presentation on Outcome Based Approach|
Making an Impact - Why we use an Outcomes-based Approach. Joanne Cartland Programme for Government Team, The Executive Office.
|ICS presentation March 2022 - Reflections|
Integrated Care Systems - Reflections from Engagement. Anne-Marie Doone, Involvement Officer, Patient and Client Council.
|ICS presentation March 2022 - Integrated Care|
Integrated care - what is it and does it really work? Dr Niamh Lennox-Chhugani, Chief Executive, International Foundation for Integrated Care