Primary Care Infrastructure Development Programme
The primary care infrastructure development programme (PCID) ensures that there is suitable accommodation for GP services to meet the current and future needs of people in Northern Ireland.
It involves ongoing and targeted investment in GP practices and health and social care owned facilities which hosts GP services.
The programme supports the implementation of multi-disciplinary teams within GP practices, enhanced levels of GP and undergraduate medical training.
- Comber Family Practice, Down
- Dunamanagh Medical Practice, Tyrone
- Montalto Medical Centre, Down
- Willowbank GP Surgery, Armagh
- Mourne Family Practice, Down
- Armoy Medical Centre, Antrim
- Donard Family Practice, Newcastle